söndag 6 januari 2013

Anything goes at Robyns fetish challenge this week


My card for the first challenge this year at Robyns fetish challenge blog is "ANYTHING GOES" and with that in mind I made a stop-sign for my kids... its time for school and homework and not staying up late and shorter time for playing aournd so we have to cut down the time spent in front of a screen...

They do play a lot outside but in the darkest time of winter (the sun is up about an hour  day) so it is easy to start the computer and play for a while but no more :)


So it is a wrapping paper as backround and a cute image from Robyns Fetish shop and it is colored with spectrum noir pens and I have stamped the letters with ordinary black ink on a piese of cardstock. Brads and some string to hang the sign with.

So keep up the good work and join the challenge and win nice prizes!


Off to cross country skiing!

So now I am off to a cross country ski race with my kids, they will compete and I will cheer... and on TV we all can enjoy the dramatic end of Tour the Ski in Val di Fiemme - I so hope team Sweden do ok and hope thet the Norwegian Northug may win because he really deserves to this year!

3 kommentarer:

susan sa...

I am sure that your children will love this sign but will not like the idea of less computer time. It is a hard thing to control these days since the children all enjoy it so much. Lovely color choices for your sign and such an appropriate image, too. Lovely work! Thank you!

Edwina sa...

Love the idea of this sign for your kids. Love the image you used and the pretty paper and ribbon. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Liliya sa...

What a fun card, Camilla!! Great colouring!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

 
Google+