söndag 24 oktober 2010

Veckans utmaning på I did it creations utmaningsblogg

This week I have created with the digital stamp Pumkin girl from DIDGE'S DOODLES
and this is what I have made:

Det var en rolig stämpel att jobba med och gå till I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE BLOG och häng med på veckans utmaning.

It was fun and easy to do this one.
Please visit
I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE BLOG and join us for this week´s challenge to
have fun and you may be lucky and win nice prizes!

Leave a comment if you have questions about what I have used, if you wondering
about how I have made it or if you just want to say hello. Love to hear from
you.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon again!

Tack för att du hälsade på och välkommen åter!

2 kommentarer:

Gem sa...

a great project! Gemma x

Gurkiss sa...

Jätte fint kort...

kram Gurkiss

 
Google+